Here be a picture of Old Bassy. I haven't used her for a while, and last game I did she let me down, killing 2 models only.
Anyway to make the camo netting this is what you do:
Items needed: Gauze bandage, synthetic lichen.
1. Cut out some gauze to fit your tank.
2. Heavily water down a green suitable to your battlefield in a ice cream container lid, or similar.
3. Dip a cut out strip of gauze in the paint.
4. Wait till dry, then glue onto tank with superglue. (or pva perhaps, but I used superglue. it leaves a bit of shine though, so use little)
5. Glue lichen onto netting.
6. ??? glue on other foliage if you have any.7. done.
|I had my aperture value on camera 5.6. Any tips for getting nice long field of view? I have a canon g11 camera.|
Next large scale game, I'll proxy this for my planned Assault Gun chimera conversion Medusa. It will have a nice low profile and bastion breachers, perfect for tank hunting :)
I want to get some Death Dorp ammo loaders to add to the back of this basilisk too.
ps: all my tanks used to have this netting applied, but I found it detracted from the awesome ash waste camo scheme. It looked fine here though.